U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
- Rep. Stephen Fincher (R-TN)and his wife Lynn Fincher received a $70,574 direct payment farm subsidy in 2012. The Finchers have received $3,483,824 from 1999 to 2012 in farm subsidies.
- Rep. Doug LaMalfa (R-CA)and his wife Jill LaMalfa received $188,570 in direct payments for 2012. The LaMalfas have received from 1995 to 20212 a total of $1,710,385 in direct payments.
- Rep. Vicky Hartzler (R-MO)received a total of $1,383 in direct payments for 2012. The estimated total amount of subsidies attributed to Hartzler’s from 1995 to 2012 is $516,000.
- Rep. Kristi Noem (R- SD)received $1,400 in direct payments in 2012. The estimated total amount of subsidies attributed to Rep. Noem from 1995 to 2012 is $503,751.
- Rep. Robert Aderholt's (R-AL)wife, Caroline Aderholt’s total estimated amount of subsidies – directly and through McDonald Farms from 1995 to 2012 is $207,426.
- Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-IN)received a 2012 direct payment of $6,654. Rep Stutzman has received $196,268 in farm subsidies from 1997 to 2012.
- Rep. David Valadao (R-CA) and his wife Terra Valadao received an estimate of $28,077 for 2012. The estimated subsidy amount attributed to Rep. Valadao from 2005 – 2012 is $185,724.
- Rep. Frank Lucas’ (R-OK)wife Lynda Lucas received $14,584 in disaster payments in 2012. Her total subsidy payments from 1999 to 2012 are $40,613.
- Rep. Mac Thornberry (R-TX)received in disaster aid and direct payment a total of $9,181 in 2012. The total estimated subsidies from 1995 to 2012 is $29,774.
- Rep. John Kline's (R-MN)wife, Vicky Sheldon Kline, received $605 for 2012. The estimated amount of subsidies received by Rep. Kline’s wife from 2000 to 2012 is $6,548.
- Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-TX)received a 2012 direct payment of $339. The estimated amount of subsidies received by Rep. Nuegebauer from 2011 to 2012 is $4,321.
- Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT)personally received $9,095 in direct payments and in conservation reserve programs in 2012. Through T-Bone farms, the Tester’s total subsidies for 2012 were $21,281. Their total from 1995-2012 is $505,536.
- Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA)received a total of $9,935 in direct payments and in conservation reserve payments in 2012. Senator Grassley has received $327,246 in farm subsidies from 1995 to 2012.
- Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT)and his wife, Elaine Hatch. Mrs. Hatch, estimated amount of subsidies from 1995-2012 is $49,722.
- Sen. Michael Bennet's (D-CO)wife, Susan Daggett. Ms. Daggett received an estimate of $2,107 in 2012. The total subsidy amount for Ms. Daggett is $22,789 from 1995 to 2012.